Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Let's try and make me a better start...

  1. #11
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Hi.
    I wish to talk to you privatly. How come you are not taking PM's. There are a lot of oppurtunities that PM's afford you. Could you please PM me? Thanks

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome, I think you'll love it here!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board!You are going to love it here!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by I*love*dolls:
    Who is going to be your third doll?
    Congratulations!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks I just ordered #25 earlier today heh fell in love with her photos here on this board. but she'll probably be the only doll I'll order for a long time now. *broke college student* Nice to just have a few ya know, I like buying the clothes for them XD moreso than I like buying clothes for myself.

    Oh as for yours I think 26 would be nice since her hair is so different. They need more dolls with curly hair. heh

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Skywalking's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member WhimsicalGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2006
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Hannah!

  7. #17
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome to the board, you'll love it here.

    Ohhh and got to warn you, watch out for Prsnlrd, she gets some bizarre pleasure out of MAKING everyone buy dolls... shhhhh...... [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] Even her dolls are on the mission, and looking at her albums can be deadly!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy it!

    Jo

  9. #19
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board, Hannah. It sounds like you have a great collection. Please check out the signature sticky at the top of our board. In order to reduce scrolling, we ask that you make your text fit on about 4 lines. You can put your doll list horizontally. There are also a lot of good websites from our members on the website sticky if you want to get to know everyone a little more. The stickies are topics that always stay at the top of our board. If you have a dollie website, you can post it there.

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board, Hannah (and also, Tari!). I hope you both enjoy it here! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •